Port Consultants Rotterdam (PCR) is a Rotterdam-based independent consultancy firm with an international reputation in the field of strategy, management, infrastructure and logistic development in ports and hinterland.
PCR offers a unique and complete package of port related consultancy services covering the entire port development process from inception to completion.
By combining consultancy skills with practical experience, PCR is competent to cope with major challenges and able to present innovative and fit for purpose solutions. At PCR you see what you get: our top consultants do the work themselves.
PCR services include:
- Project management
- Strategic market analysis
- Port masterplanning
- Logistic concept development
- Infrastructure design
- Cost estimates
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Port development philosophy
- Set-up of design structure
- Scenario development
- Sustainable port development
- Guidance of nautical investigations
- Functional requirement specifications
- Preparation and evaluation of tenders
- Preparation and evaluation contract documents for container terminal concessions
- Managing business cases and threshold IRRs
- Concession contracts
- Support to Environmental Impact Assessment process and procedures
Follow Port Consultants Rotterdam on social media